Hushh Continuous Portable White noise machine by Yogasleep
Sleep like a baby - Anywhere with the Hushh continuous portable White noise machine.
Does your baby wake easily to sounds around the house or need help to settle to sleep at home or while out and about ? The Hushh could be the answer. Providing the soothing sounds of white noise or gentle surf , the Yogasleep Hushh will have your little one sleeping soundly in no time.
- Child safe with no batteries required
- Easy charge via USB cable (included)
- Totally Portable, Use at home or on the go. Flexible clip to attach to cot , pram etc
- Masks disruptive noises
- 3 sounds options - bright white noise, deep white noise or gentle surf
- Easy volume control
- Child lock feature
- Amber LED night light
- Continuous play means you can turn Hushh on at bedtime, and it will help calm and resettle your baby or child all through the night. No timers or need to reset, just lovely calming white noise all night.
The Hushh has a wide volume range, giving you a lot of flexibility in terms of how loud you play it and where you use it. Most customers find low to medium volume quite sufficient and this will also mean that the charge lasts for longer as the higher the volume, the shorter the battery time.
We do not recommend having the Hushh close to your baby on maximum volume as it is very loud. It is different to the Baby Shusher for example, which is designed for use close to baby and operates for a limited time rather than continuously. The maximum volume would be suitable if you are using the Hushh plugged in across the room from your baby and only for short periods. If you're comparing the latest version of the Hushh to a previously purchased one you may notice that the 2019 Marpac Hushh has a lower maximum volume setting compared with older versions, however this is still quite loud and our recommendation is the same.
Battery power information:
The Hushh has an internal rechargeable battery which means you never need to replace batteries or worry about your child opening the machine and playing with batteries. The battery is charged using the USB cable supplied with your unit.
The battery can last all night, depending on a number of factors:
You will get the best battery life from your Hushh when it is used on medium volume without the nightlight and is expected to last 12 hours of continuous noise.
Basically the lower the volume played at, the longer your Hushh battery will last (and considerably longer when the light is not used).
The 'Bright White' (middlesound) has been shown to have the best battery time.
We recommend charging with a good quality charger, such as the good quality chargers supplied with a phone or a Balkin brand charger. Cheap phone chargers take much longer to charge and may not fully charge your Hushh.
The nightlight function and battery life
- Hushh has a very small amber nightlight. If you are using battery power, use of the nightlight, particularly if also using at high volume, will cut the battery life down significantly.
- Used with maximum volume and the nightlight, the Hushh battery will last less than 5 hours
- When used on maximum volume without the light, you can expect around 10 hours
- Volume also has a significant impact on battery life.
This model is not designed to be used continuously plugged in as that will in time damage the rechargeable battery.