Nail Snail Multipurpose nail trimmer
All parents know what a challenge trimming little nails can be. Traditional baby nail clippers make it impossible to see if you're cutting nails or fingers! Biting nails can cause infection and easily spread nasty germs. Just using a nail file takes ages and those noisy files can scare young children! The Nail Snail is safe, clean and quick! Here at Little Lullaby, we have used traditional nail clippers on our two daughters and struggled with them. When we came across the Nail Snail and used it for the first time we where instantly converted. This product is amazing and i will never worry about nipping off the ends of little fingers again ( actually happened to me )
Designed in Australia, by a mum of three, the Nail Snail is a revolutionary new concept in baby care. For parents with precious little ones, it is an essential tool for easily caring for those tiny fingernails and toenails.
Multipurpose 3-in-1 tool includes:
- nail trimmer
- nail file
- under nail cleaner
- Suitable for babies and children (0 - 5 years)
- Size: 6.3 cm long x 2.4 cm tall x 1.6 cm wide
- Easy to use 'v' shape precision trimmer
- Ergonomic easy-grip handle
- Multi-directional cutting
- No batteries or noisy moving parts
- Compact high-quality construction
- Medical-grade stainless steel
- Dishwasher safe
Directions: How to Cut Baby Nails with the Nail Snail
1. Using the Nail Snail's tail, gently clean under each nail.
2. Hold the Nail Snail's shell with the base of the metal V-shaped blade against the edge of the nail (eye prongs facing up).
3. Move the blade, carefully catching the edge of the nail as you do so, and follow along the natural curve of the fingernail (or straight across the toenail) until the white nail trimming is removed.
4. Finish by gently smoothing off any rough edges with the built-in nail file.
• Wash before initial use. To ensure ongoing cleanliness, wash after each use
• Dishwasher safe (top shelf) or wash in warm soapy water and wipe blade clean
• Always store the Nail Snail in a clean dry place
• Keep out of reach of children. Whilst the Nail Snail is not a choking hazard it is also not a toy
In order to prevent your child scratching themselves and you, their fast growing nails will require regular trimming.